Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas times a-coming!


This picture was taken by Laura of LBR Photography 
Just wanted to share a little bit of what I've been up to the past couple of weeks. A couple of friends and I are helping out with a Christmas outreach our church does. We were in charge of decorating the study. One of the girls, Laura, is a photographer and has a great blog where she has captured the room as well as given you a link to all of the tutorials we used. She has done it way better than I could, so I am going to cheat and send you to her :) I love how the packages turned out especially! We did a lot of the work together. My little projects were the pillows and felt wreath. Hope this gives you a little Christmas decorating inspiration!

1 comment:

DavidandSteff said...

Soooo pretty! Love it all.