Wednesday, January 5, 2011

happy everything

Poor neglected blog...
Well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We are still celebrating around here, seeing that all of the decorations are still up (I can only imagine how fun it will be to take them down with my little shadow pulling everything out as I put it away...) Christmas was great, we had tons of family come visit, and it snowed!

Somethings I don't want to forget about Ellie's first Christmas:
- Early Christmas morning, reading the Christmas story together under the tree for the first time as a family of 3.
- Our 1st white Christmas. Snow can be so cozy, don't you think?
- Listening to Ellie laugh as Drew and Eric zoomed her up and down the hall in her wagon while I made dinner.
- Lots of time with Eric home.
- Some firsts for Ellie: trip to zoo and park, teeth finally came in, watching her fold her hands to "pray" before meals
Special delivery

Christmas morning breakfast


The ladies

Christmas Eve









It reminded Eric of one of his favorite Thomas Kinkade prints... (that's for Jeff :)

Eric's got his 5th grade glasses on (on) boots w/ the fur... (w/ the fur)
She can walk- who knew!
LIttle love birds 1st Christmas
Taking care of business. I guess I wasn't thinking when I used the brown paper this year, kinda hard to open, especially with so little experience.
My "carnie" and his faithful companion. I never knew he could juggle until about a month ago...


Hope you all had a wonderful time over Christmas! I have more things to post, but am so tired of trying to upload pics I need to take a break (there has to be an easier way to do it... any advice yall?) So, I shall return!

3 comments:

DavidandSteff said...

Ellie is adorable in every picture...it seems like she really has a personality in each picture. Kelly and I think alike when it comes to Christmas morning and staying in pj's...love hers. You Christmas dinner table was beautiful. I love fresh evergreen...I had spiders crawl out of the stuff I put on the mantle-disgusting. I got David the same juggling balls last year-who knew there was such talent in our husbands. Seemed like a beautiful Christmas- yay for the Ness family.

Matt and Kristen said...

Great Christmas!! So glad it was wonderful for you guys and got lots of family time. Love the pics. When I have lots of pictures, I do collages.

Sara Pyles said...

What a special Christmas! Ellie's first Christmas, Kelly and Drew's first Christmas as a married couple! What a beautiful family you, Eric and Ellie are! I love watching her grow up!