Friday, October 8, 2010

And so it begins...

Well friends, I have some BIG news for y'all! (No, Ellie is not going to be a big sister just yet :) But, I, along with my mom, having been working for the past couple of months to begin our own Children's Clothing business! Our shop is called Yellow Button Children's Boutique! This is such an exciting/scary time as we put ourselves out their and begin living out a dream!!!

We currently have fall, Christmas, and other just plain cute things! Some of them would be perfect for Christmas cards, flower girl dresses, and everyday! We also do custom work for no additional charge.

So please, check us out! We are just starting out and would love your support... so spread the word!

Here are some ways to get to know our new business!

Etsy (this is our "online store" so to speak): etsy.com/shop/yellowbutton
Or, you can become a fan of our page on facebook!


So, take a second and check us out! This blog will still be a family blog.

And, you know how I love pictures, so here are a few sneak peaks of some of our clothing!










4 comments:

Rachael said...

So cute Emily!

DavidandSteff said...

Yay. So much fun. Congrats and good luck.

Matt and Kristen said...

Precious!! Love the stuff. I need something in my size :)

Sara Pyles said...

Love, love, love the clothes! Maybe I will get Maggie something for Christmas!