Thursday, September 17, 2009

Help Please!

Hi everyone! This is Emily. I know Eric is THE writer for our blog but, I need some help so I am getting on! I am needing to register early for some out of town showers and am a bit clueless when it comes to baby products! I would love to hear from you experienced moms about your favorite (or not so great) baby products. I would love ANY advice that you could give!!! If you could leave a comment on here or email me (emilylauraness@gmail.com) I would love it! Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Emily! Congrats on you guys having a baby!! That is so exciting! If you go on my blog:
www.savingmoneylivinglife.blogspot.com and look at some of the blogs/people that I thank for updates on coupons/baby items etc and left a comment on some of those mom's blogs about this question I bet you'd be overwhelmed w/ responses. Try it and let me know if it works, good luck!

Stephanie said...

Hey! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Melissa told me the news and sent me your blog link.

Eric & Emily said...

Heather- Thanks so much!! Kelly already got on their and signed me up for some freebies!!!

Matt and Kristen said...

You know I don't know about all this baby stuff... but I will keep my eye out for some cool stuff!!

Kelly said...

we need an update